Here To Help Residents Thrive
We believe that where students live should help them experience all that college has to offer. It should inspire them to explore, provide them with opportunities to meet people from all over the world, and help them achieve their academic goals. Our apartments near the University of Florida allow residents to live the life that suits them best in a building that puts them in the center of it all.
Covid-19 ResponseBack To Top
COVID-19 is an increasingly significant concern in the US — including college campuses. Rest assured that our property will remain open and that the safety of our residents is our top priority. Here’s how we’re taking action to maintain a clean environment and enhance resident safety:
- Out of an abundance of caution, we are limiting the number of guests in our amenity spaces at a given time.
- We are cleaning public touchpoints, such as doorknobs, handrails, elevator buttons, and other surfaces throughout the day.
- We have sourced hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes and have made them available in the common areas for resident use.
- We have hired additional cleaning staff and have directed our employees to clean the common spaces more frequently.
- We have shifted to contact-free offices meaning all leasing and in-person communication has moved to online channels.
- We are implementing work orders for only emergency/essential items and are scheduling non-essential maintenance work orders for a later time.
- We are screening maintenance staff before entering units, and we are using hazmat suits in case there is an emergency work order in an affected unit.
- We are asking that all residents limit unnecessary guests to their apartments.
Property OverviewBack To Top
Hub Gainesville University is a one-of-a-kind community for students, located less than 1 mile to campus. Our community offers an outdoor amenity deck, and an indoor amenity areas that includes a vast array of activities and spaces for meeting and collaborating.
Safety & SecurityBack To Top
At Hub Gainesville University, our priority is the safety, security, and well being of our residents. Residents can access the building and amenity spaces via secure electronic key fobs. The property is equipped with an array of high-resolution security cameras. We also offer controlled-access garage parking.
Balanced LifestyleBack To Top
Hub is designed to help residents balance their academic goals, social life, and personal well being. Our community is filled with spaces to focus and collaborate — with designated quiet study rooms, indoor and outdoor collaboration spaces, a business center on-site.
Our amenities and wellness programs help residents recharge and stay healthy. We have a state-of-the-art fitness center with cardio machines, free weights, sauna, and steam room Our outdoor pool deck offers resort-style amenities, including a large swimming pool and a hot tub.
Professional DevelopmentBack To Top
As part of our Hub Lifestyle, we help residents build their network and jumpstart their careers. We offer residents Hub employment opportunities to develop new skills and gain work experience, and we also host networking events where residents can meet employers and explore career paths. On top of this, we also partner with career centers to assist residents with finding coaching resources, internships, and even full-time jobs after graduation.
Management & MaintenanceBack To Top
We take pride in having a responsive, on-site management and maintenance team. Our team is located on-site so students can pop in with questions or concerns during regular business hours. In case of an emergency, residents can rest easy knowing our team is always readily available to help. We also have on-site community assistants available 24-hours a day. From move in to move out, we’re committed to providing a hassle-free living experience.
Individual Contract LiabilityBack To Top
One of the most common concerns our residents have is whether or not they’ll be liable for a roommate’s installment payment if something goes wrong. There’s no need to worry — at Hub Gainesville University, we utilize individual housing contracts. This means if a roommate moves out early or misses a payment, all other residents are not responsible for making up the difference.
Fully FurnishedBack To Top
Hub Gainesville University student housing is fully furnished, making resident moves and lives easier. Our kitchens include ample cabinet space and stainless-steel appliances. Communal areas include a sofa or loveseat, coffee table, a flat screen tv in the living room, and bar stools. Bedrooms come with a bed, built-in dressers, desk, and chair.