WE CARE AS MUCH AS YOU DO
We believe that where students live should help them experience all that college has to offer. It should inspire them to explore, provide them with opportunities to meet people from all over the world, and help them achieve their academic goals. Our apartments near the University of Florida allow residents to live the life that suits them best in a building that puts them in the center of it all.
Covid-19 ResponseBack To Top
COVID-19 is an increasingly significant concern in the US — including college campuses. Rest assured that our property will remain open and that the safety of our residents is our top priority. Here’s how we’re taking action to maintain a clean environment and enhance resident safety:
- Out of an abundance of caution, we are limiting the number of guests in our amenity spaces at a given time.
- We are cleaning public touchpoints, such as doorknobs, handrails, elevator buttons, and other surfaces throughout the day.
- We have sourced hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes and have made them available in the common areas for resident use.
- We have hired additional cleaning staff and have directed our employees to clean the common spaces more frequently.
- We have shifted to contact-free offices meaning all leasing and in-person communication has moved to online channels.
- We are implementing work orders for only emergency/essential items and are scheduling non-essential maintenance work orders for a later time.
- We are screening maintenance staff before entering units, and we are using hazmat suits in case there is an emergency work order in an affected unit.
- We are asking that all residents limit unnecessary guests to their apartments.
Property OverviewBack To Top
Hub Gainesville University is a one-of-a-kind community for students, located less than 1 mile to campus. Our community offers an outdoor amenity deck, and an indoor amenity areas that includes a vast array of activities and spaces for meeting and collaborating.
LocationBack To Top
Rushing to class is a thing of the past. We believe where students live should help them experience all that college has to offer. Residents can easily make it to and from school, restaurants, take-out joints, entertainment venues, and shopping plazas, all within walking distance from our property.
Student-Centered CommunityBack To Top
Hub is designed to help residents balance their academic goals, social life, and personal well being. Our community is filled with spaces to focus and collaborate — with designated quiet study rooms, indoor and outdoor collaboration spaces, a business center on-site.
Our amenities and wellness programs help residents recharge and stay healthy. We have a state-of-the-art fitness center with cardio machines, free weights, sauna, and steam room Our outdoor pool deck offers resort-style amenities, including a large swimming pool and a hot tub.
Professional DevelopmentBack To Top
As part of our Hub Lifestyle, we help residents build their network and jumpstart their careers. We offer residents Hub employment opportunities to develop new skills and gain work experience, and we also host networking events where residents can meet employers and explore career paths. On top of this, we also partner with career centers to assist residents with finding coaching resources, internships, and even full-time jobs after graduation.
Management + Maintenance SupportBack To Top
Our on-site team is what really makes the whole community work. Our team is located on-site and is on-call after hours, so residents always have access to someone who can help. We are proud to employ such dedicated and hard-working individuals. Additionally, we have on-site Community Concierges available 24-hours a day. From moving in to moving out, we want your experience with us to be seamless.
Fully FurnishedBack To Top
Hub Gainesville University student housing is fully furnished, making resident moves and lives easier. Our kitchens include ample cabinet space and stainless-steel appliances. Communal areas include a sofa or loveseat, coffee table, a flat screen tv in the living room, and bar stools. Bedrooms come with a bed, built-in dressers, desk, and chair.