Making The Transition From Home To College Life Easier
We believe that where students live during their college experience can have a profound impact on their success. At Hub Limestone, we aim to make their transition to college a positive experience by providing ample opportunities for personal and professional growth, socialization, and healthy ways to relieve college life stresses.
Covid ResponseBack To Top
COVID-19 is an increasingly significant concern in the U.S. — including college campuses. Rest assured that our property will remain open and that our residents’ safety is our top priority. Here’s how we’re taking action to maintain a clean environment and enhance resident safety:
- Out of an abundance of caution, we are limiting the number of guests in our amenity spaces at a given time.
- We are cleaning public touchpoints, such as doorknobs, handrails, elevator buttons, and other surfaces throughout the day.
- We have sourced hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes and have made them available in the common areas for residents to use.
- We have hired additional cleaning staff and have directed our employees to clean the common spaces more frequently.
- We have shifted to a contact-free office, meaning all leasing and in-person communication has moved to online channels.
- We are implementing work orders for only emergency/essential items, and are scheduling non-essential maintenance work orders for a later time.
- We are screening maintenance staff before entering units, and we are using hazmat suits in case there is an emergency work order in an affected unit.
- We are asking that all residents limit unnecessary guests to their apartments.
Property OverviewBack To Top
Hub Limestone is located in Lexington, KY, just a few minute’s walk from the University of Kentucky. We offer a rooftop deck, which includes a swimming pool and other communal amenities for recreation and relaxation. Upgraded units of various packages are available to enhance our already amazing apartment features. Residents enter through secure points using a key-fob access system, and reserved parking is also available in our multi-level parking garage.
LocationBack To Top
The location of Hub Limestone was picked for its close proximity to both UK and all the local hotspots. Residents can safely make it to and from school, restaurants, take-out joints, entertainment venues, and shopping plazas, all within walking distance from our property.
Safety and SecurityBack To Top
At Hub Limestone, we prioritize our residents’ safety and security, providing both them and their families a better peace of mind. To achieve this, high-resolution security cameras are installed throughout the property, and on-site courtesy officers regularly make patrols. Bedrooms are also individually keyed. Additionally, we offer controlled access to parking and bike and scooter storage.
Balanced LifestyleBack To Top
We believe that there should be time for work and play, and we provide our residents with ample opportunities for both. When it’s time to focus, students can utilize our study rooms, conference rooms, and business center to get their work done. Solid-core bedroom doors help minimize distractions inside resident rooms.
When it comes time to recharge, residents have access to a state-of-the-art fitness center that includes cardio machines and free weights, Crossfit-style equipment, a yoga and meditation room, and sauna. They’ll also love the resort-vibe with the rooftop deck.
Professional DevelopmentBack To Top
Hub Lifestyle aims to be a guiding hand for young professionals to boost their employment experience, skills, and networks. Through our local and national partnerships, we offer residents employment opportunities, networking events, and access to career centers where they can receive coaching resources, internships, and even full-time employment after graduation.
Management + MaintenanceBack To Top
The Hub Limestone team is what really makes the whole community work, and we are proud to employ such dedicated and hard-working individuals. Our team is located on-site and is on-call after hours for emergencies, so residents always have access to someone who can help. Additionally, we have on-site Community Assistants available 24-hours a day. From moving in to moving out, we want your experience with us to be as seamless.
Fully FurnishedBack To Top
Our Lexington student housing is fully furnished, making resident moves and lives easier. Our kitchens include ample cabinet space and stainless-steel appliances. Communal areas include a sofa or loveseat, coffee table, a flat screen tv in the living room, and bar stools. Bedrooms come with a bed, built-in dressers, desk, and chair.