WE CARE AS MUCH AS YOU DO
We believe that where students live during their college experience can have a profound impact on their success. At Hub LA, we aim to make their transition to college a positive experience by providing ample opportunities for personal and professional growth, socialization, and healthy ways to relieve college life stresses.
Introducing Elevate - The Effortless Move-In ExperienceBack To Top
We know that sending your student off to college is both an exciting and stressful time. We want to help make the move-in process as seamless and stress-free as possible for both you and your student. That’s why we’re thrilled to offer Elevate, – our comprehensive move-in experience program designed to make your transition to your new home effortless and stress-free.
With Elevate, your student will enjoy the following benefits:
- Early Move-In: Get a head start on your new home with early move-in options.
- Personal Move-In Concierge Team: From start to finish, our team will be with you every step of the way, hand delivering your keys, escorting you to your new home, and ensuring a stress-free day.
- Professional Movers: Our team will unload your car and take all of your belongings to your new home, so you don’t have to worry about lifting a finger.
- Direct Text Assistant: You’ll have exclusive access to our support team via text as needed throughout the day, ensuring that any questions or concerns you may have are quickly addressed.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks: We’ll provide a delicious meal for you and your family, so you can focus on settling into your new home.
- Complimentary Hallway Trash Pick-Up: Our team will take care of all the small details, including complimentary hallway trash pick-up, including large boxes.
- Unlimited Beverage Station: Keep your energy levels up with unlimited water, coffee, and soft drinks throughout the day.
- All-Day 21+ Bar & Lounge: Take a break and unwind in our all-day 21+ bar & lounge.
- Lifestyle by Core Gift: As a bonus, you’ll receive a Lifestyle gift complete with our limited-edition swag.
At Elevate, our goal is to make your move-in day as effortless and enjoyable as possible. Our team is dedicated to ensuring that you have a seamless and memorable experience.
Don’t settle for a traditional and stressful move-in experience. Sign up for Elevate today and elevate your move-in experience!
Property OverviewBack To Top
Hub LA is located in Los Angeles, California, just a few minute’s walk from the University of Southern California campus. We offer a rooftop deck, including a swimming pool and other communal amenities for recreation and relaxation. Upgraded units of various packages are available to enhance our already amazing apartment features. Residents enter through secure points using a key-fob access system, and reserved parking is also available in our multi-level parking garage.
LocationBack To Top
Rushing to class is a thing of the past. We believe where students live should help them experience all that college has to offer. Residents can easily make it to and from school, restaurants, take-out joints, entertainment venues, and shopping plazas, all within walking distance from our property.
Student-Centered CommunityBack To Top
Building community is what we do best. Our Lifestyle by Core platform activates our residents by hosting experiences right at the property. From meeting new people through shared experiences, personal and professional development opportunities, and exercise in our on-site fitness center or outdoor pool, we’ve thought of everything to help them thrive.
When it’s time to focus, students can utilize our private and semi-private common areas to get their work done. In their apartment, we installed solid-core bedroom doors to help minimize distractions.
Professional DevelopmentBack To Top
Lifestyle aims to be a guiding hand for young professionals to boost their employment experience, skills, and networks. Through our local and national partnerships, we offer residents employment opportunities, networking events, and access to career centers where they can receive coaching resources, internships, and even full-time employment after graduation.
Individual LeasingBack To Top
Leases are based on the individual, not the unit. We offer leases by the bed, rather than by the unit, giving the resident the flexibility and peace of mind when signing with us.
Management + Maintenance SupportBack To Top
Our on-site team is what really makes the whole community work. Our team is located on-site and is on-call after hours, so residents always have access to someone who can help. We are proud to employ such dedicated and hard-working individuals. Additionally, we have on-site Community Concierges available 24-hours a day. From moving in to moving out, we want your experience with us to be seamless.
Fully FurnishedBack To Top
Our apartments near USC are fully furnished, making resident moves and lives easier. Our kitchens include ample cabinet space and stainless-steel appliances. Communal areas include a sofa or loveseat, coffee table, a flat-screen tv in the living room, and bar stools. Bedrooms come with a bed, built-in dressers, desk, and chair
On-Request Roommate MatchingBack To Top
Our team takes the time to get to know our future residents and reviews their profiles. From there, we personally match them with roommates that have shared interests, study and sleep habits, majors, and more.
Specials + IncentivesBack To Top
We offer specials and incentives for residents who lease early. This way, they can lock in savings with special introductory rates and ensure they get the unit they want.