Set Up For Success
Hub on Campus Oxford creates a positive atmosphere for a well-rounded college life — one with space for studying, socializing and staying healthy. We treat college students like the young adults they are, so when they graduate and head into the real world, they realize they’ve already been living in it.
Giving You Peace Of Mind
At Hub at Oxford, our first priority is to provide students with a safe and secure home. Our apartments are equipped with individually keyed bedrooms.
We understand that student life is more than just studying. That’s why Hub at Oxford is built around creating a well-rounded space catering to both academic and social needs. We have a range of amenities that encourage students to study to the best of their capabilities. This includes designated solid core bedroom doors to minimize noise, study rooms, conference rooms, and a business center. There are also outdoor study areas with Wi-Fi access so that students can take a break from being indoors and study in the fresh air. To aid a well-balanced lifestyle we offer a state-of-the-art fitness center with private men’s and women’s locker rooms, a yoga room, steam room, a sauna, and an outdoor swimming pool. These amenities are designed with the intention of encouraging students to both socialize and remain physically active during their college years.
Proffesional Management And Maintenance
We are always here, providing on-site management and maintenance of Hub at Oxford. Hub at Oxford is professionally managed and maintained around the clock. We know how frustrating it can be chasing an absentee landlord, so we make sure our residents don’t need to. Our professional management and maintenance team is located right on site so students can pop in with questions, queries or concerns during regular business hours. We have on-site Community Assistants available 24-hours a day and our management and maintenance team are always on call in case of an emergency.
Individual Lease Liability
One of the biggest concerns for residents of shared accommodation is being liable for the leases of other residents in the case something goes wrong. Fortunately, at Hub at Oxford you needn’t be concerned. We contract individual leases per student, not per unit. This means students are responsible only for their own rent and are not liable for the rent of their roommates.
To make things even easier, we offer a personalized roommate matching service for students that want to be placed with a roommate. Students fill in a personal profile survey which assists us to match them with someone compatible with their academic studies, interests and hobbies.
Accommodations at Hub at Oxford come fully furnished. This means that students don’t need to worry about purchasing and transporting furniture to and from college. Our apartments have everything your student needs –42-inch flat screen television in every living room, a sectional sofa, coffee table, a kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and plenty of cabinet space, barstools, a full-size bed frame, mattress, under-bed dresser, desk, and desk chair. Cable, water and sewer, internet and trash removal will be provided at no additional charge. The only utility that each resident will be responsible for is the electricity for their unit.
Hub at Oxford is positioned in an exceptionally superior and convenient location. Worried about your student getting to class? Not to fear. We have arranged for the Oxford University Transit Bus to pick-up and drop-off our residents, free of cost. Have a bike? With Oxford’s new Pathway’s Project recently completed, students are able to bike safely to and from campus on the new bike paths located alongside Anderson Road.
With your student’s account information you are able to pay their account from the luxury of home through the Hub Resident Online Portal. If your son/daughter has not registered simply click on the, “ENROLL NOW,” button located in the upper left and enter their information. In order to access your son/daughter’s account information you will need the following:
- Account number (Apartment Number +Bedroom Assignment)
- Last four digits of their Social Security Number
- Email address on file
- Date of Birth
Once enrolled, you will log in using their email address and birth date.
How do I submit a Maintenance request?
- Go to the residents tab located at the top of this page. Once on the residents’ page, you will have several options to choose from. Please note that we will be reaching out to your son or daughter once we receive the request to follow-up with any issues. It’s also very important that all requests are sent with their apartment number and contact information.
- If there is an after-hours emergency such as a water leak or lockout please call the office at (662)234-2833. Our answering service will relay your message to the individual on-call. We have a Community Assistant on call every night who will be able to assist with lockouts. (Please note that lockouts before 12 am is $25 per and after 12 am $50 due payable at the time of service to assisting Community Assistant.)
Examples of emergencies:
- Fire (call 911 first!)
- Excessive water leak
Cable Or Internet Problems?
Please contact Airwaves Networks at: 877-778-9283
Mailing A Package?
- Your son/daughter and their roommate(s) share a mailbox for their apartment
- Packages will be delivered to the main office (if they do not fit in the mailbox and/or if the parcel boxes are all full). If delivered to the office they will receive an email notifying them that there is a package for pick up at the office.
- If the package was placed in a parcel box the carrier will leave a key to the matching parcel box (Example: P12). The resident will access the parcel box with the provided key to retrieve their package. The key will remain in the lock until the carrier removes it.
- The below is the proper address format:
109 Anchorage Road Apt #____
Oxford, MS 38655