WE CARE AS MUCH AS YOU DO
We believe that where students live during their college experience can have a profound impact on their success. At Hub Tampa, we aim to make their transition to college a positive experience by providing ample opportunities for personal and professional growth, socialization, and healthy ways to relieve college life stresses.
- Introducing Elevate - The Effortless Move-In Experience
- Clean Break, Fresh Start - Move Out Hassle-Free!
- Property Overview
- Student-Centered Community
- Professional Development
- Individual Leasing
- Management + Maintenance Support
- Fully Furnished
- On-Request Roommate Matching
- Specials + Incentives
Introducing Elevate - The Effortless Move-In ExperienceBack To Top
We know that sending your student off to college is both an exciting and stressful time. We want to help make the move-in process as seamless and stress-free as possible for both you and your student. That’s why we’re thrilled to offer Elevate, – our comprehensive move-in experience program designed to make your transition to your new home effortless and stress-free.
With Elevate, your student will enjoy the following benefits:
- Early Move-In: Get a head start on your new home with early move-in options.
- Personal Move-In Concierge Team: From start to finish, our team will be with you every step of the way, hand delivering your keys, escorting you to your new home, and ensuring a stress-free day.
- Professional Movers: Our team will unload your car and take all of your belongings to your new home, so you don’t have to worry about lifting a finger.
- Direct Text Assistant: You’ll have exclusive access to our support team via text as needed throughout the day, ensuring that any questions or concerns you may have are quickly addressed.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks: We’ll provide a delicious meal for you and your family, so you can focus on settling into your new home.
- Complimentary Hallway Trash Pick-Up: Our team will take care of all the small details, including complimentary hallway trash pick-up, including large boxes.
- Unlimited Beverage Station: Keep your energy levels up with unlimited water, coffee, and soft drinks throughout the day.
- All-Day 21+ Bar & Lounge: Take a break and unwind in our all-day 21+ bar & lounge.
- Lifestyle by Core Gift: As a bonus, you’ll receive a Lifestyle gift complete with our limited-edition swag.
At Elevate, our goal is to make your move-in day as effortless and enjoyable as possible. Our team is dedicated to ensuring that you have a seamless and memorable experience.
Don’t settle for a traditional and stressful move-in experience. Sign up for Elevate today and elevate your move-in experience!
Clean Break, Fresh Start - Move Out Hassle-Free!Back To Top
As a guarantor, moving your student out can be a stressful experience with a lot of moving parts. With Core Space’s No Hassle Move-Out program, we’re here to help alleviate some of that stress and make the transition as smooth as possible.
Say goodbye to the hassle of cleaning and hello to a fresh start. Our program is designed to make your move-out effortless, allowing you to focus on spending quality time with your student during this important transition without worrying about the tedious cleaning process.
With just one simple payment, you can wave goodbye to the stress of cleaning and say hello to a hassle-free move-out. Sign up today and let us take care of the hard work.
Call our community team today to learn more about No Hassle and sign up for a stress-free move-out experience. We’re here to make your move-out experience effortless and enjoyable!
*Please note the No Hassle Program is designed to simplify your move-out experience and reduce cleaning worries. However, if there is excessive damage or cleaning required in your unit, you may still be charged a fee even if you have signed up for the No Hassle Program. Our team will assess the condition of your unit and notify you of any additional charges. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.*
Property OverviewBack To Top
Hub Tampa is located in Tampa, FL, just a few minute’s walk from the University of South Florida campus. We offer a rooftop deck, which includes a swimming pool and other communal amenities for recreation and relaxation. Upgraded units of various packages are available to enhance our already amazing apartment features. Residents enter through secure points using a key-fob access system, and reserved parking is also available in our multi-level parking garage.
LocationBack To Top
Rushing to class is a thing of the past. We believe where students live should help them experience all that college has to offer. Residents can easily make it to and from school, restaurants, take-out joints, entertainment venues, and shopping plazas, all within walking distance from our property.
Student-Centered CommunityBack To Top
Building community is what we do best. Our Lifestyle by Core platform activates our residents by hosting experiences right at the property. From meeting new people through shared experiences, personal and professional development opportunities, and exercise in our on-site fitness center or outdoor pool, we’ve thought of everything to help them thrive.
When it’s time to focus, students can utilize our private and semi-private common areas to get their work done. In their apartment, we installed solid-core bedroom doors to help minimize distractions.
Professional DevelopmentBack To Top
Lifestyle aims to be a guiding hand for young professionals to boost their employment experience, skills, and networks. Through our local and national partnerships, we offer residents employment opportunities, networking events, and access to career centers where they can receive coaching resources, internships, and even full-time employment after graduation.
Management + Maintenance SupportBack To Top
Our on-site team is what really makes the whole community work. Our team is located on-site and is on-call after hours, so residents always have access to someone who can help. We are proud to employ such dedicated and hard-working individuals. Additionally, we have on-site Community Concierges available 24-hours a day. From moving in to moving out, we want your experience with us to be seamless.
Fully FurnishedBack To Top
Our Tampa student housing is fully furnished, making resident moves and lives easier. Our kitchens include ample cabinet space and stainless-steel appliances. Communal areas include a sofa or loveseat, coffee table, a flat screen tv in the living room, and bar stools. Bedrooms come with a bed, built-in dressers, desk, and chair.